CAL OSHA Training & OSHA Compliance Training
Texas Rope Rescue provides CAL OSHA Training to prevent occupational accidents and injuries on the job.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) are under the Department of Labor and work with the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) which is under the Center for Disease Control. Together, these departments track trends in occupational accidents/injuries and create standards to prevent incidents from occurring again.
- 1910.146 - Permit Entry Confined Space
- 1910.147 - Lockout / Tagout
- 1910.134 - Respiratory needs (IDLH)
- 1915 Subpart B - Confined and Enclosed spaces and other dangerous atmospheres in shipyard employment
- Suspension Trauma and Orthostatic intolerance
- 1910.120 - HazWOPR
- 1910.132 - fall protection
- 1915.159 - fall protection
- 1926.502/503 - fall protection and rescue
Cal - OSHA Title 8
OSHA Compliance Training for Confined Space Rescue
Our custom classes are OSHA compliant for confined space rescue training. Texas Rope Rescue provides many rope rescue and safety training classes like our technical rescue training, bucket truck rescue training, confined space rescue training, and much more. Contact us for a quote on our on-site rope rescue and safety training classes today.