What are the benefits to on-site rescue training?
- keep organizations from having to pay employee travel
- allow all team members to attend training
- improves team cohesion and communication
- allow real-life scenarios on locations within facility - not props
- evaluate equipment needs for particular on-site hazards
What is the curriculum for rescue training?
- all classes custom made to meet specific training requirements to meet client objectives
- able to evaluate current team's level of training and adapt training to keep team challenged
- curriculum can be compliant to OSHA, NFPA or other standards if required
- curriculum allows for fast-paced classes with real life scenarios to reinforce material
- curriculum based on instructors' history in participation in rescues - "practice what we preach"
How is pricing determined for rescue training?
When a class bid is proposed, the class cost is a turn-key price (no hidden charges or fees)
- dependent on number of students - which determines number of instructors
- topics desired: confined space training, bucket truck safety training, tower rescue training, etc. – which determines class hours
- location - weight determines travel costs
Where can the class be held?
We prefer the class to be held in the facility where the students work and are responsible for rescues. It has been shown that this actually is a more relaxed environment and also the personnel know their plant/facility. The "been there, done that" comes into play when the scenarios are held on structures they might actually have an emergency on.
- Power plants
- Industrial facilities
- Oil Field Structures
- Off Shore / Inland
- Gas field plants
- Water towers
- Cell towers
- Data towers
- Radio / microwave towers
- Open web transmission
- Wooden pole transmission
- Silos / Silos
- Grain elevators
- Confined Spaces
- Highway cuts
- Drill towers
- Steep terrain / scree slopes
Texas Rope Rescue provides a great selection of on-site rescue training classes to keep you and your team safe. Contact us today to inquire about our confined space training, bucket truck safety training, and other safety training classes today.