Confined Space Rescue
Texas Rope Rescue provides a variety of confined space rescue training opportunities. We offer options like high angle and transformer confined space rescue training. All classes are custom designed to meet the needs of the organization to include compliance to local, state and federal standards, (e.g. OSHA, Cal-OSHA, MSHA, ANSI and NFPA).
Texas Rope Rescue molds the classes to match content in existing corporate confined space training programs.
Confined space rescue training is compliant to OSHA 1910.146, 1910.147, 1926, Cal-OSHA, NFPA 1670 and 1008, and applicable MSHA statutes.
The Confined Space Training curriculum includes:
- Identifying confined spaces (non-permitted and permitted) and their characteristics
- Rescuer duties / Incident Command
- Performing rescue operations in non-IDLH and IDLH atmospheres
- Rescue service requirements / Lock Out Tag Out / air monitoring
- Rope rescue procedures
- Patient packaging / industrial first aid
- Rescue team concepts / team communications
Contact Texas Rope Rescue today for transformer confined space rescue training and other on-site rope rescue classes.